Blood and Wine Endings Guide for the Witcher 3 is included here. These are the different possible outcomes for the Blood and Wine expansion and how to achieve them.
This ending results in the Duchess and Syanna reconciling. It can be considered the "good ending". The steps required to obtain this result are as follows:
- Pursue Syanna during The Night of Long Fangs
- Read all the entries in the diary
- Obtain the ribbon from the girl during Beyond Hill and Dale
- During Pomp and Strange Circumstance, see Syanna before speaking with Damien to start the ceremony. Persuade the guard to let you speak with her. The conversation steps you must take here are "cause she turned her back on you...", then "ever thought to forgive her?", and finally "might ask her that".
- Afterwards, speak with Damien and let him know the truth. When the duchess speaks to you, tell her about Syanna.
- When the duchess asks your opinion on the matters, tell her Syanna is guilty and when she begins to defend herself say that they were both children. This will result in the happy outcome.
This ending results in Syanna's death and you in jail. The steps required to obtain this result are as follows:
- Pursue Syanna in The Night of Long Fangs
- Do not take the ribbon from the girl in Beyond Hill and Dale. Dettlaff will now kill Syanna.
- This will result in your imprisonment although you will be rescued.
This ending results in Syanna and Anna dead and the entire land in a bleak cloud of despair. The steps to achieve this are as follows:
- Pursue the Unseen Elder during The Night of Long Fangs.
- Don't speak to Syanna before the big ceremony in Pomp and Strange Circumstance.
- Syanna will be brought to trial and she'll murder her sister then. Damien will then take her out with a bolt, completing this circle of tragedy.