Blade from the Bits
|Effects||+50% Critical hit damage bonus
Blade from the Bits is a Steel Sword in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Steel Swords form one half of Geralt's primary Weapons which he uses to deal damage to Enemies in combat. Steel Swords are effective against humans as well as non-magical or supernatural opponents such as beasts and some humanoids but are ineffective against most Monsters. They can be enhanced with some Oils to increase their effectiveness against certain targets and some can be socketed with Runestones or Runewords for more bonus effects.
- Note that Damage and Level are not listed due to Damage's dependence on the item's Level, and the randomness of the item's Level when acquired.
Blade from the Bits Weapon Attributes in The Witcher 3
Blade from the Bits has the following properties:
+50% Critical hit damage bonus
How to obtain Blade from the Bits in The Witcher 3
Blade from the Bits can be obtained as follows:
- Obtained as a reward from Eibhear Hattori after completing the Of Swords and Dumplings quest.
- Can also be looted in Common, Master and Magic quality with lower stats.
Blade from the Bits Crafting Information in The Witcher 3
Blade from the Bits can be crafted with the following Components:
- See Blade from the Bits (Crafted) for the crafted version
When Blade from the Bits is dismantled, the following items can be obtained:
- Leather Scraps x 2
- Dark Steel Ingot x 2
The Witcher 3 Blade from the Bits Notes & Trivia
- Additional Notes & Trivia for the Blade from the Bits Weapon go here.
Something suspicious about this description