Blacksmiths are Merchant NPCs in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Blacksmiths are NPCs that provide services specific to Weapons and Equipment in order to improve them or modify them. This is different from the Armorer who provides similar services, but specialize in Armor. In order to make specific modifications or dismantle equipment, players will need to locate the closest Blacksmith. A Blacksmith will also have the ability to craft weapons and repair damaged equipment. Each Blacksmith will have a level or degree of services depending on their ranking. There are different ranks of Blacksmiths in the Witcher 3, and players will need the very highest ones to create the best gear. Below is a list of Blacksmiths and their ranks and locations. Players can look into Blacksmithing for all available Blacksmith Crafting options and requirements.
Blacksmith Services Witcher 3
Upon encountering a Blacksmith in Witcher 3, you will be prompted with a few dialogue options. You could ask him to show his wares, craft something or sometimes play gwent. The Crafting menu will bring up all craftable weapons that have completed crafting components. This page will sort them out according to the type of Weapon and will display which Crafting Components you own or are missing. Crafting Components that are missing will have a note in red instead of green.
- Crafting Weapons
Crafting Weapons will have some requirements including a required level used to craft gear and items. They will also need to meet the Craftsman requirements. Finally, the price for the job will be displayed on the bottom of the screen above the confirmation to begin crafting. If all crafting components are complete and the requirements have been met, then you can finally request to 'Craft Item.' You might have return to him to retrieve your sword when it is ready. You will then have a third dialogue option to ask if your sword is ready.
Blacksmith Rankings Witcher 3
Blacksmiths in Witcher 3 will be able to Craft your desired item or provide you with what you need if they also meet the Craftsman Requirements. Every equipment Diagram will display their requirement. This section in the Blacksmith menu will display what ranking is required to provide the service you need. These usually range from Amateur, Journeyman to Master Blacksmiths. Interact with them in order to view their ranking. It will be displayed right below their Blacksmith title.
Blacksmith Description Witcher 3
Here you can craft weapons, repair damaged equipment, dismantle equipment for parts or remove upgrades from sockets.
Blacksmith Locations Witcher 3
A Blacksmith at a discovered location may be marked on the map with an Anvil and a hammer. They can usually be found in small villages or communities.
Blacksmith Quests Witcher 3
Some Blacksmiths services are unlocked from completed their related quests. Below are the known Witcher 3 quests related to Blacksmiths:
All Blacksmiths Witcher 3
White Orchard Blacksmiths
- Nilfgaardian Garrison Amateur Blacksmith
- Blackbough Amateur Blacksmith
- Lindenvale Amateur Blacksmith
- Oreton Amateur Blacksmith
- Bald Mountain Amateur Blacksmith
- Fish Market Journeyman Blacksmith
- Oxenfurt Journeyman Blacksmith
- Silverton Amateur Blacksmith
- Glory Lane Master Blacksmith (Of Swords and Dumplings)
- Upper Mill Master Blacksmith
- Arinbjorn Amateur Blacksmith
- Fayrlund Amateur Blacksmith
- Harviken Amateur Blacksmith
- Larvik Amateur Blacksmith
- Svorlag Amateur Blacksmith
- Urialla Harbor Amateur Blacksmith
- Fyresdal Amateur Blacksmith
- Kaer Muire Journeyman Blacksmith
- Kaer Trolde citadel Journeyman Blacksmith
Kaer Morhen Blacksmiths
- Zoltan Chivay Amateur Blacksmith
- Belgaard Vineyard Master Blacksmith
- Arthach Palace Ruins Blacksmith
- Tourney Grounds Journeyman Blacksmith
- Ardaiso Quarry Journeyman Blacksmith
- Lazare Lafargue: Hauteville Grandmaster Blacksmith (Master Master Master Master!)
- Trentin: Hauteville Master Blacksmith
Was something removed or has this not been done before? If it's never been done/needs filling out I'm more than willing to do what I can, I'm playing thru for the first time tho, so I'd miss stuff probably.....
Where is the link???