Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group
|DLC||Blood and Wine|
|Prerequisite||Big Feet to Fill|
Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group is a Secondary Quest in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. This Secondary Quest is a part of the Blood and Wine DLC. Secondary Quests are optional Quests not required to finish the game. Some of these quests may have a bearing on certain Main Quests or may be a consequence of another Quest.
Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group is activated by arriving at the bandit location northwest from the Plegmund's Bridge. Complete Big Feet to Fill to more easily locate all quest locations in the series of quests. This quest is part of the objective where Geralt is tasked to Help all the builders who are working on the monument. There are 5 parts in the series. Approach each builder area found on your objective markers to activate the quest. Completing the first in the series to also complete Big Feet to Fill.
The fifth transport was to have arrived by boat. It had been expected at its destination quite some time past, so Geralt, a bad feeling rising in his gut, set off in the direction of the boat landing to investigate what had happened.The witcher's suspicions proved entirely warranted, for bandits had amanged to board the boat and restrain the entire crew. They would in fact have been in dire straits if not for Geralt. He arrived on board just as the bandits were beggining to unload the cargo. The witcher was forced to fight, but once he defeated them, he freed the sailors.
The Witcher 3 Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group Objectives
- Rescue the sailors from the bandits.
- Rescue the merchant.
Rewards for Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group in The Witcher 3
Walkthrough for The Witcher 3 Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group
This quest is part of the objectives of the main Big Feet to Fill Quest. The location of this quest will be marked on the map if Big Feet to Fill has been activated. Approach each location to activate the quest and view each group's objectives. Other objectives and quests in this series include:
- Big Feet to Fill: The First Group
- Big Feet to Fill: The Second Group
- Big Feet to Fill: The Third Group
- Big Feet to Fill: The Fourth Group
- Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group
Once you reach the fifth group's location, you will activate the quest and find the bandits in the area. Clear them first then approach the merchant to complete the quest.
Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group Journal
- If geralt stumbled upon the site prior to activating Big Feet to Fill quest
- We are all familiar with the buccaneers of the high seas, but pirates prowling deep inland? That's a relatively unknown phenomenon. Not to Geralt, though, for he had come across a group of bandits who had attacked a moored ship, taken its entire crew captive and intended to loot the goods they had been transporting. The witcher didn't hesitate a moment. He threw himself into battle and defeated the pirates, then freed the sailors they had taken captive. As it turned out, this was all in service of a worthy cause, for the ship had been hauling materials necessary for the completion of the Prophet Lebioda's statue.
The Witcher 3 Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group Notes & Trivia
- Notes, Tips, Other Trivia for Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group.