A Towerful of Mice is a Quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"A horrible curse had befallen Fyke Isle and the tower that stood upon it. Half a year prior, Lord Vserad had moved his court there, seeking shelter from approaching Nilfgaardian armies. While famine raged all around, the lord of Velen wallowed in excess and cared not a whit for his suffering vassals. The gods saw fit to punish him and one, towards his end, cursed him. One day, a host of mice scurried into the tower and proceeded to devour everything, including Vserad, his court and his resident mage, Alexander."
- Use Keira's boat to reach Fyke Isle.
- (Optional) Use the Magic Lamp to find ghosts.
- Find a way to get to Fyke Isle.
- Head toward the tower.
- Explore the tower.
- FInd the mage Alexander's laboratory.
- Use Keira's lamp to investigate Alexander's laboratory.
- Use the magic lamp to contact Annabelle.
- Take Annabelle to Graham Or Bring Graham To Annabelle In The Tower.
- Investigate what happened.
- Tell Keira you've lifted the curse on Fyke Isle.
- 500 xp
- 0 gold
- No items
Finding the ghosts using the Magic Lamp
"The first location is near the entrance to the area around the tower. To use the lamp open the circular toolbar and select the magic lamp. It is then usable with the quest item button, middle mouse button on the PC. The second location is behind the tower. The third is in the first room when you enter the tower. The fourth is in the basement of the tower. The fifth is on the second floor of the tower. The sixth is in a room on the third floor of the tower. The last is at the top of the tower."
- You can go around a locate the Ghost on the island and in the tower with the lamp. By the end of each dialogues you will get XP (50 for all instances but the last one, right before Annabelle).