A Frying Pan, Spick and Span
A Frying Pan, Spick and Span is a Secondary Quest in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Secondary Quests are optional Quests not required to finish the game. Some of these quests may have a bearing on certain Main Quests or may be a consequence of another Quest.
A Frying Pan, Spick and Span can be obtained by speaking to the old woman marked with a yellow exclamation mark northeast of the Woesong Bridge in White Orchard. Approaching her prompts her to ask Geralt for help in retrieving her frying pan from the nearby house.
Many think that the life of a witcher consists of nothing but adventure after grand adventure, an endless stream of contracts on manticores, bruxae and other exotic beasts. In truth, Geralt would often take on more banal tasks, ones lesser bards fear mentioning, for they lack the skill required to make a masterwork of the mundane. By way of example, once in White Orchard he was hired to retrieve a woman's... frying pan.
The Witcher 3 A Frying Pan, Spick and Span Objectives
- Break into the locked hut.
- Look around inside the hut for a frying pan using your Witcher Senses.
- Search the hut and use your Witcher Senses to determine what happened there.
- Return the frying pan to the old woman.
Rewards for A Frying Pan, Spick and Span in The Witcher 3
- 10 Exp
- Baked Apple x5
- Bread x5
- Apple Juice x5
Walkthrough for The Witcher 3 A Frying Pan, Spick and Span
Once you've spoken to the old woman, she will ask for your help in retrieving her frying pan from a nearby hut. She explains that her frying pan was stolen by a man and had locked himself inside the hut, and then another man came along and entered the hut but never came out.
Now you would need to approach the hut and break down the door using Aard to enter. Once you enter the hut, you'll find a couple of loot in the first room. Upon entering the second room, you'll encounter a corpse, it also explains the stench the old woman was talking about, it will also trigger a new objective to find out what realy happened in there.
Now you would need to find the frying pan in the third room. Once you find the frying pan, you can head outside and return it to the old woman, and the quest will be completed.
If you want to learn more about what happened, you can find clues such as the cracked silver monocle, a corpse with a slit throat and old scars that looked like it was a soldier, a frying pan that's scrubbed clean, and burned papers inside the stove fireplace, with some of the papers still legible.
The Witcher 3 A Frying Pan, Spick and Span Notes & Trivia
How do I use Aard in Witcher 3?
- Aard is a Magical Sign used by witchers, it's a telekinetic wave that can throw back, knock down or stun an opponent. This Sign can also be used to destroy obstacles. You can open up the Quick Access Menu with L1 on PS4 (LB on Xbox, Tab on PC) and select the Aard sign indicated with the blue highlight, then press R2 (RT on Xbox, Q on PC) to cast cast sign.
- Notes, Tips, Other Trivia for A Frying Pan, Spick and Span.