Werewolf is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Wolves aren't as bad as they're made out to be. Werewolves, though — they're every bit as bad and worse.
— Elsa Vilge, archer
Werewolves are creatures with both men and wolves inside them. When in beastly form, they take the worst traits from each: the wolf's drive to kill and hunger for raw flesh and the man's cruel and calculating intelligence. A werewolf's condition comes about through a curse, and the transformations happen outside his conscious control. When he reverts to human form, he has no memory of his deeds — otherwise he would surely go mad and take his own life."
- Found in: Velen & Skellige, in dark and secluded areas and in the full moon.
- Drops: Werewolf Pelt, Werewolf Saliva, Werewolf Mutagen
- Associated Quests: Wild at Heart, Ladies of the Wood, Ciri's Story: The King of the Wolves, Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted, In Wolf's Clothing, Little Red, The Whispering Hillock.
- Weaknesses: Moon Dust, Devil's Puffball, Cursed Oil & Igni
- Strengths: Fast Health Regeneration
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.