Help
Help

Updated May 17, 2015 8:27 am



Side Effects

 
Tree Alchemy
Tier 4
Ranks 5
Effect Imbibing a Potion gives 20% chance of activating the effects of another randomly-selected Potion, without additional toxicity cost. Potion duration time: +5%


Side Effects is a Alchemy Skill in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Side Effects is located in the Brewing Line and requires 28 points spent in Alchemy Skills to become unlocked.

Side Effects Information

 


Ranks

  1. Imbibing a Potion gives 20% chance of activating the effects of another randomly-selected Potion, without additional toxicity cost. Potion duration time: +5%
  2. Imbibing a Potion gives 40% chance of activating the effects of another randomly-selected Potion, without additional toxicity cost. Potion duration time: +10%
  3. Imbibing a Potion gives 60% chance of activating the effects of another randomly-selected Potion, without additional toxicity cost. Potion duration time: +15%
  4. Imbibing a Potion gives 80% chance of activating the effects of another randomly-selected Potion, without additional toxicity cost. Potion duration time: +20%
  5. Imbibing a Potion gives 100% chance of activating the effects of another randomly-selected Potion, without additional toxicity cost. Potion duration time: +25%



Load more

Chat