Ice Giant is an enemy in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Fled one time in my life. From the Ice Giant. And know what? I'm not a bit ashamed.
— Rasmund Kvaalkje, Clan Torrdarroch oarsman
This powerful, primeval monster is quite possibly the last of its race. The Ice Giant resembles a man in many respects, but is blue as frost and taller than a tree. Though it seems capable of reason, all attempts to communicate with it to date have ended in the same way — in a quick and painful death."
- Found in: Undvik
- Drops: Elemental Essence, White Bear Pelt, White Wolf Pelt, Lesser Glyph of Yrden, Lesser Zoria Runestone, Infused Crystal
- Associated Quests: The Lord of Undvik
- Attacks: Similar to Cyclops, uses strength and range to stun and aoe attack enemies. It can also charm nearby sirens to assist it.
- Weaknesses: Ogroid Oil & Quen
- Strengths: The Ice Giant senses as creatures nearby walk on ice and snow. Walk on the dirt paths to avoid waking up the giant. It also draws strength from cold weathers and blizzards.
- The Ice Giant originally had more man made objects mixed into his appearance, however CD Projekt RED altered his appearance due to the idea that it clashed with his theme, along with the fact that the monster's fingers would be too large to affix small belts to himself. This can be seen here Game Informer Interview About Witcher 3 Ice Giant.