Grandmaster Wolven Boots is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine that can be crafted by an Armorsmith.
- Medium Armor - 91 Armor
- +11% Attack power
- +5% Resistance to piercing damage
- +5% Resistance to bludgeoning damage
- +6% Resistance to slashing damage
- +6% Resistance to damage from monsters
- Head to Termes Palace Ruins, which is east of Beauclair. Take the purple gem left of the entrace and use it to disable the force field. Take out the Barghests and the Wraiths that you encounter. Follow the hallway down and break down the walls with Aard. Once back in the ruins, head left to find a sack on the floor with the diagram for this, the Grandmaster Wolven Armor and the Grandmaster Wolven Trousers.
- Video location to the item: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s0ePbQYjvw