Grandmaster Griffin Armor is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Expansion that can be crafted by an Armorsmith.
- Medium Armor - 240 Defense
- +22% Sign intensity
- +19% Resistance to piercing damage
- +17% Resistance to bludgeoning damage
- +24% Resistance to slashing damage
- +31% Resistance to damage from monsters
- This diagram is located in Mont Crane Castle. Enter the courtyard and head left. Use the magic lamp on the wall to reveal a secret entrance. Move along and obtain the crystal from the table. There is a switch near the bookshelf in the next room, activate it and dispatch the enemies that arrive. Afterwards use the crystal to activate the portal, where you will face a golem. Defeat it and inspect the containers at the end of the room to find the diagrams for this, the Grandmaster Griffin Silver Sword and the Grandmaster Griffin Trousers.
- Video guide to the location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aidG_HwYCk