Drowned Dead is an Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Drowned Dead are a species of Drowner
"When at the water's edge, you gotta be quiet. First of all, so as not to scare the fish. Second — so you don't attract drowners. — Yanneck of Blaviken, fisherman
A drowner resembles a corpse dredged from the bottom of a pond. It is sickly blue or green in color, with slime and sludge oozing out of every pore and the acrid stench of rot wafting off of it. That is why it is often thought drowners -along with their more dangerous cousins: vodniks, mucknixers and drowned dead — arise from the bodies of those who drown in shallow water: lost travelers falling into bogs, children who swim too far from the shore or, in the case of vodniks, inebriated peasants who stumble off narrow swamp trails."
- Found in: White Orchard
- Drops: Monster Saliva, Drowner Tongue, Monster Claw, Monster bone and Drowner Brain
- Associated Quests: ??
- Attacks: Attack in groups, poisons victims.
- Weaknesses: Necrophage Oil & Igni
- Strengths: Immune to bleeding, blinding and poison, as well as Stuns and the Axii sign
- Drowners are enemies that come about after guards from towns and cities drop off dead bodies into areas like No Man's Land. They later come back from the dead in the form of the corpse abandoned.