A Greedy God is a Quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"In the backwoods of Velen Geralt came across an altar, and next to it - two troubled villagers. When asked the source of their worries, the peasants told Geralt the deity they worshipped - the awe-inspiring Allgod - had rejected the offerings they had brought him. The witcher was not a particularly gods-fearinbg individual, yet nevertheless promised that he'd intercede for the peasants with their deity."
- Address the Allgod using the altar.
- FInd the Allgod using your Witcher Senses.
- Talk to the peasants.
- (Optional) Kill the Sylvan.
- Convince the sylvan to change his ways.
- 50 xp, 25 xp from conversation with Allgod
- 50 gold
- ?? items
There are 4 decisions that can be made on this quest:
- Kill the Sylvan. (The peasants are not pleased)
- Threaten the Sylvan into accepting the humble offerings, and he will agree (peasants are pleased)
- Tell the Sylvan to keep deceiving the peasants (peasants are distraught)
- Tell the peasants to check the cellar. (peasants will be dead if you check back in a day)
All choices result in the same reward, but you get more xp if you kill the Sylvan simply from killing an enemy.
- Video Walkthrough links go here (You must add text)
- The quest is likely only to be available to the player after gaining The Eye of Nehaleni from Keira Metz.
- Killing Allgod enables you to loot the following Items from his body, 4 Hardened Leather, 25 Crowns, 5 Grilled Pork, 1 Monster Heart, 3 Monster Hair, 1 Moster Liver, 1 Monster Eye, 1 Monster Saliva
|Velen Secondary Quests|